Have you ever bought a toy for your kitty from the local pet shop or vet only to find that the toy is being shunned for far more simple objects like a piece of string, wool or a straw? You end up thinking why you even bothered?
Here’s a great idea for making some very simple but interesting toys for your furry pal – made from empty toilet paper rolls!
Here are 5 cat toys you can easily make from empty toilet paper rolls:
1. Simple rings – easy and quick toy to make make for your very inquisitive cat.
2. Ring ball – make your own ring toy with treats inside for your kitten (instructions below).
3. Sunshine toy – cut the ends of an empty empty toilet paper roll into fringes with a pair of scissors and for your kitty’s own sunshine toy.
4. Treat rattle – cats love noisy toys so place some treats in an empty empty toilet paper roll, close up the ends and voila!
5. Treat puzzle – easily created with a few empty toilet paper rolls and a glue gun.
How To Guides
- How To Rid Your Cats And Dogs Of Fleas The Cost Effective Way - Discover the clever way to order all your brand name cat and dog flea products online at below market prices and make great savings
- How To Improve Your Dog's Behavior Problems In The Shortest Possible Time - Discover the secrets to stop your dog's behavior problems once and for all using proven techniques that give you immediate results
- How To Improve The Health And Add Years To The Life Of Your Dog - Discover the deadly secret the dog food industry spends millions to make sure you never find out